Environmental Policy Statement
The Directors of Multi Glazing Systems regard the promotion and preservation of the environment as a mutual objective for management and employees at all levels.
We are fully committed to protecting and enhancing the quality of our working environment and are committed to working pro-actively with, and communicating this policy to our employees, clients, contractors and all external influences to achieve a safer, cleaner, healthier and sustainable environment, which will meet present and future legislative needs.
The objectives of this policy are to:
- Reduce the production of waste and encourage wherever possible its recycling.
- Encouraging greater staff involvement by energy awareness training and the understanding of environmental issues and continual environmental improvements.
- Encouragement of staff to become more efficient and sustainable in their use of, and the preservation of energy
- Evaluating environmental aspects and impacts relevant to our business operations
- Prevent pollution and nuisance
- Management of the safe and effective disposal of waste materials, and wherever possible minimise waste to landfill.
- Maintain the works, office and surrounding area in a clean and tidy condition to ensure minimum impact on our customers and neighbours.
Multi Glazing Systems will comply with environmental laws and regulations relevant to our business and will closely monitor our factory production processes and office administration activities, to ensure that the company’s operations are effectively managed and controlled.
This policy will be communicated to all staff and any necessary external parties, i.e. sub-contractors that may be working on our behalf, and will be available to the public.
3rd June 2021
MGS UK Office
The Pensnett Estate
Building 83 Bay 4